To maintain and manage a healthy weight in our eat-and-run, culture can be a challenge and lose weight, even tougher. Obesity or overweight can make you lose enjoyment in life, develop a feeling of helplessness, intense shame, and being bullied or subjected to looks at humiliation. There are even several negative outcomes as well, counting diabetes, high blood pressure, and more risk of heart disease and cancer. Maintaining a healthy weight can be tough. But even if you don’t have any of these conditions, it is essential to manage your weight to a healthy level so you don’t develop these in future
Keep your diet choices healthy each day instead of keeping your diets on and off. For managing your weight, one need to balance the amount of food you eat with the energy you consume.
Hot Water Remedy
- Substitute from cold water to hot water. Hot water washes out the fat thus helping to lose weight easily. Make a regular routine to drink hot water before and after meals but there is a need to keep a gap of at least 30 minutes. See the difference in your body after one month.
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses) daily as water has electrolytes that help in reducing weight.
- Widely used another commonly known home remedy for weight loss along with various other health benefits. The compound epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) present in green tea helps to prevent gain in weight and obesity by controlling the absorption of fat and enhancing the body’s capacity to use fat for producing energy
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Everyday consumption of a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar before going to bed is effective in losing weight. The tartaric acid in the vinegar will burn body fat while sleeping.
- Aloe Vera is useful in treating obesity because it stimulates the metabolism, increases energy consumption, and mobilizes unused fat in the body. It contains natural collagen proteins that make the body work harder in order to absorb the protein
Honey and Ginger Juice:
- The combination of honey and ginger is the finest home remedy for weight loss. Have this combination two times a day that can help to reduce your body weight.
- Honey contains a good amount of fructose which acts as a fuel for the liver to produce glucose and this, in turn, signals the release of fat burning hormones that burn excess fat from the body. Ginger, on the other hand, enhances satiety, so that reduces the craving for unhealthy foods and works as a natural appetite suppressant. It also raises the temperature of the body and boosts metabolism that helps in burning fat at a faster pace.
- Add 2 tbsp juice of ginger to 3 tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Mix it well and drink it twice a day. Notice the change in your body in a month’s time.
Honey and Lemon
- The combination of Honey and lemon is amazing in controlling the body weight. To the lukewarm water add 1 tbsp of honey, 3 tsp of lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper and mix well and every morning consumes it on an empty stomach. It acts as a natural weight loss drink.
Plain Yogurt and Honey
- This is an awesome breakfast/snack.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- The right amount of sleep and ensuring that all systems are going well, and you have the best chance possible for losing weight.
Yoga and Exercise
- Yoga has been in practices since ages which are a proven cure for almost every ailment of the body. Yoga is remarkable weight loss activity in the form of postures and asana. It is even very effective in eliminating the fat that has got accumulated for long-long years. By exercising different parts of your body, your entire metabolism will be improved
Dietary tips for managing your weight
- Increase the amount of vegetable and fruit in your diet which includes Tomatoes, Cabbage, cucumber, prunes, mushrooms, Apple and other green vegetables.
- You can have fish, grains, beans, and lean meat, the addition of vitamin C rich food like lemon Indian gooseberry also helps in losing weight. For adequate protein soya and sprouts can be included in your diet.
- Include Flax seeds as they have a high proportion of fiber which supports in weight reduction
- Never skip your meal. Having 3 meals every day helps your body to retain energy it needs and prevents hunger.
- A better way is having smaller meals at regular Intervals. Consumption of smaller meals at regular intervals is a great natural way of losing weight.
- Use a small plate with small amounts of a variety of foods.
- Eat more slowly. Research has been done that people with slow eating habit consume fewer calories and don’t suffer from obesity nearly as often.
- Limit the sugar and sweets in your diet. Limit food with added sugars for example desserts, doughnuts, cookies, and candies as they are filled with calories and few nutrients. Consume artificial sweetener as drinks as a replacement for sugar or drink diet soda.
- Make a habit of choosing soup and salad or smaller dishes low in fat while eating out
- Consume fresh fruit, vegetables, or fat-free light yogurt as an alternative to packaged snacks. Snacks can be like low-fat crackers, whole grain cereals and oatmeal all are healthy and tasty snacks.
Make use of fewer fats in your cooking dishes and you can bake, broil, grill, roast or steam food instead of frying.